The last week has been very busy for me. Flew to Denver and met with the folks at G Adventures where we did a photo shoot and had meetings. I then went to Keystone to attend this year’s TBEX conference, which was a great experience.
I’m also close to completion of the over 10,000 photos I had to edit after my photography tour. The only sets I have left are from San Francisco and Yosemite National Park.
The first half of 2012 has been very busy for me in terms of travel. Just to recap where I’ve been this year:
- Ushuaia, Argentina
- Falkland Islands
- South Georgia Island
- Caye Caulker, Belize
- Sydney, Australia
- Lord Howe Island, Australia
- Fort Worth, Texas (2x)
- San Francisco, California (3x)
- London, England
- Charleston, South Carolina
- Great Smoky Mountains, North Carolina
- Melbourne, Australia
- Hong Kong
- Yosemite/Death Valley/Bryce Canyon/Zion/Grand Canyon National Parks
- Las Vegas/Phoenix/San Diego/Los Angeles
- Denver/Keystone, Colorado
For those of you keeping score at home, that is 6 continents in just the first half of 2012!
The second half of the year is looking to be just as exciting (and busy). Here are a few of the places I am tentatively planning to visit the rest of the year. Some of these things might fall through and almost certainly some other trips will pop up.
- Haida Gwaii National Park, British Columbia
- New York City (at least twice)
- Costa Brava, Spain
- Churchill, Manitoba
- Belek, Turkey
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Valencia, Spain
- Marquesas Islands, French Polynesia