This week’s guest is Marilyn Terrell of National Geographic Traveler and National Geographic Intelligent Travel Blog. This week I woke up at 4 am in Fiji to attempt to join the Skype conversation but had the connection drop every 5 minutes. Overall, my performance on the show was rated FAIL.
- Haiti dominated the news so much, it’s hard to think of anything else.
- Here’s an interesting angle, the story about the cruise line that continued its plan to dock in Haiti with vacationers. Pros & cons: seems insensitive, but it’s a acutely needed form of income for Haiti citizens as well.
- Should Cruise Ships Go To Haiti? In Defense of Royal Caribbean
- Legal limbo: Disney could go after you for posting vacation videos online
- Tattle on TSA with New iPhone App
- Nudists urge airline baggage fee payback-14 January, 2010
- Amtrak Takes Aim at Air Travel With Comedic O’Hare Ads
- News of the Weird: Mexican immigrant needing help evading the Border Patrol? There’s an app for that!