The house was packed with an #All-Star line up of #Bloggers. The instructors were some of the most internet famous travel people in the #WORLD. Many of them have appears of such sites as #Matador or the #HuffingtonPost! The whole week was tots cray cray!
Here were some of the #bloggers in attendance:
- Stuart from NomadicStu.com. He is FAMOUS from his #YouTube videos of binge drinking in hostels throughout South East Asia.
- Jenny from TheTravelingMapleLeaf.com came all the way from #Windsor, #Ontario! She has been traveling around the world for 3 years with #Canadian #flags on every single item she owns!
- Greta, a #German blogger who blogs at LebensraumReisen.de. She works full time and travels on the 300 days a year of #vacation and #holiday time she get from her job.
- Alex from ParanoidCapitalist.ch flew in from some small island country that didn’t have an #incometax.
- Miranda from BleedingHeartBackpacker.info. She has specialized in visiting #orphanages around the world and having her picture taken with brown children.
- Chuck from Bropreneur.com. He has traveled to over 30 developing countries, teaching people how to run a #passive #lifestyle #designed #location #independent #business.
- Queenie from BikiniBackpacking.com. She backpacks while wearing…..a bikini!
- Edith from TravelingWithAShitLoadOfKids.com. She is one of the world’s foremost authority on minivan glamping
Here are many of the #photos from the #trip:
Overall it was a #fantastic experience. The people, the food and the architecture of Detroit are all things I’ll remember for ever!
I have one request of everyone. I’m in a contest where if I get the most votes, I get a free trip to Flint, Michigan.
VOTE FOR ME!!! VOTE FOR ME!!!!