This week I talk with my co-hosts Jen Leo and Chris Christensen without any guests.
This Week’s News:
- Amanda Bynes tries to board plane with “Google Me” as ID: Is this the new travel trend?
- TSA Agent Confuses Pepper Spray With Laser Pointer, With Comic Results: Gothamist
- TSA found a record 65 firearms in flyers’ carry-on bags last week
- Richard Branson works as a “Non-Virgin” Flight Attendant
- 2,300-year-old Mayan Temple in Belize Bulldozed to Make Gravel for Road
- TSA Agents Find Yet Another ‘Sword Cane’
- The Dirty Secret to Cutting Walt Disney World Lines
Picks of the week:
- Gary – MediaHint.com
- Chris – Traveling Behind the Great Firewall of China
- Jen – 5 Free Lonely Planet City Guides