While not life threatening or dangerous, bed bugs are really annoying and I have no desire to have them again.
Thursday I’ll be leaving Costa Rica and on Friday I’ll be heading up to Whitehorse, Yukon to photograph the Yukon Quest sled dog race. I’ll be doing a 100 degree change in temperature. It is currently 80F (27C) in Costa Rica and the last I checked it was -25F (-32C) in Whitehorse.
You’ve heard me talking about G Adventures for quite sometime now. They are hands down the best small group, adventure travel company in the world. Mostly their trips are purchased by couples, singles and other small groups looking for adventures.
Now G Adventures is offering tours especially designed for families. The tours are especially designed to enhance educational opportunities for parents and kids. The current list of destinations includes Thailand, Egypt, Borneo, China, Japan and India.
I’ve spoken to many people who wish they could travel more, but feel they can’t because they have kids. With the new G family tours, you can still bring the family along.
- Queen Beatrix To Abdicate Dutch Throne SkyNews
- Go-UNESCO Project: Visit all 29 UNESCO sites in India The Hindu
- Britain’s £1m and £100m banknotes BBC
- Competitive Stair Climbing NYT
- Why Times Square Needs a McWorld The Awl
- Geraldine and Rand visit Lambeau Field The Everywhereist