Gary is currently in Miami, FL (Apr 23rd, 2015)

The shore of the Bay of Fundy, Joggins, Nova Scotia

The shore of the Bay of Fundy, Joggins, Nova Scotia

The shore of the Bay of Fundy, Joggins, Nova Scotia

Comments

1. Your MessageI may be a little late to the party, but had to take a second to say great picture, Gary. I’ve spent a considerable amount of time in the Maritimes but never to this little slice of paradise that you found. Thanks for sharing!

2. I may be a little late to the party on this picture, but had to take a second to say great shot, Gary. I’ve spent a considerable amount of time exploring and shooting in the Maritimes but never to this little slice of paradise that you found. Thanks for sharing!

3. David Webb says:

Great image. Question – do you feel there is a trend towards over-processing of images these days? Not singling out this image as such, but I do see a definite trend towards images that are so Photoshopped they no longer resemble the reality of the scene…

I suppose my real question is – is the Photoshop artist taking over from the Photographer?

4. I love the unusual beauty of this photograph Gary. Thanks for sharing.

5. I just stumbled onto this picture… quite incredible Gary.. i’ve always wanted to make it out there to Bay of Fundy.

6. David says:

Wow, amazing photo. haunting. I’d love to visit there :)

7. Chris says:

So ominous… I love it!

8. Paul Horn says:

Great shot, Gary! If you don’t mind me asking, what lens/camera did you use for this shot? Looks like a wide angle shot. HDR is great, isn’t it? I get a lot of compliments on the ones I take. Just a few more shots and little extra effort produces beautiful images. Thanks Gary!

9. Wow…just lovely! the pebbles, the water, the sky…a perfect composition…

10. Andi says:

Absolutely stunning, wow!!!

11. Jaap says:

Awesome, very dramatic photo. Btw I’ve seen a lot of your photo’s now and all of them are wonderfull shots in great quality!

12. Love the details in the clouds. Great shot!

13. unbjames says:

very ominous looking, hope it didn’t rain on you … hope you enjoyed your time in my home province Gary!