- Most of the postcards have been sent. Don’t expect any personal greetings on the back. I had way too many to send to do that. Writing addresses took long enough.
- When I got my tattoo in Rarotonga, I was given a piece of paper with the names of the symbols and what they meant. I thought I had lost it, but I found it in my bag when cleaning it out yesterday. I have the annotated tattoo up on Flickr now.
- I have half of my Palau photos and all of my Majuro photos up now. My time in Palau has mostly been overcast and raining so the photos aren’t as great as I had hoped.
- Tomorrow I’m off to the Philippines. I hope bandwidth situation is better than Palau. I think it has to be considering the connection to Palau comes from the Philippines.
- 0 Comments... What's your take?
Get My Free Travel Photography Ebook
Subscribe to my email newsletter to get a FREE 100 page ebook of my favorite travel photos.