1) South Korea: I don’t feel like I gave the place enough of a chance because of how cold it was when I was there. I developed a taste for Korean food, too.
2) American Samoa: I was there a week, but spent most of the time in a hotel room recovering from a skin infection. I’d like to go diving there and visit some of the outer islands.
3) French Polynesia: I went there near the start of my trip. My camera skills weren’t very good and I didn’t give it a chance because of the cost. I’d like to go to some of the outer islands and get out of Tahiti.
4) Vanuatu: It rained my entire time in Vanuatu. My flight to Tanna Island was canceled and I never got to do anything outside of Port Vila.
5) Papua New Guinea: I was way too worried about safety concerns. I’d like to go back and visit the highlands region someday.
6) Northern Japan: Because of the weather, I didn’t go farther north than Nikko in Japan. I’d like to visit Hokkido.
7) Micronesia: Hotels in Chuuk were booked when I tried to go there. I also didn’t get to visit Yap. I’d also like to take a boat to visit some of the more remote islands.
8) Fiji: This is one of the places that keeps cropping up in my memory. I’d like to visit other islands, but I’d also like to just go back to the places I was before.
9) Indonesia: I never got to Florez or Komodo, nor did I explore much of Sumatra.
10) Tasmania: I could have spent much more time in Tasmania and seen a lot more than I did. This was also a function of cold weather.
5 thoughts on “Top 10 Places I want to go back to”
Warms my hear to see PNG on the list. You gotta go back!
At some point I’m going to do exactly as you and travel the world. That would be awesome! I should have done so in my younger days. But never too late for such a trip.
How about a list of most recommended?
Comments are closed.