This weekJen Leo, Chris Christensen, and I are joined by Leif Pettersen is a freelance writer, humorist, world traveler, and tourism communications professional from Minneapolis, Minn. He has traveled through 55 countries and lived in Spain, Romania and Italy. Pettersen was a silver medalist at the 2014 International Jugglers’ Association championships, loves chocolate, hates pickles, types with exactly four fingers, and can escape from a straitjacket. He has not vomited since 1993, making him a consummate travel journalist and excellent party guest. His first solo, book-length project, BACKPACKING WITH DRACULA is available on Amazon.
This Week’s News:
- Flight attendant charged with stealing mini liquor bottles
- Ivy League economist ethnically profiled, interrogated for doing math on American Airlines flight
- Research reveals air rage is FOUR TIMES more likely to happen in planes with first class cabins
- American Airlines Refuses Rachel Barton Pine with del Gesu on Flight from Chicago to N.M.
- College Student Is Removed From Flight After Speaking Arabic on Plane
Picks of the week:
- Gary – Allianz TravelSmart Mobile App
- Gary – Mobile Passport App
- Chris – Corning Museum of Glass
- Jen – minimus.biz
- Leif – bindumedia.com