Gary is currently in Toronto, ON (Sep 21st, 2014)

NYC Travel Meetup, July 20

This Monday, July 20th, we are having a meet up in New York for travel bloggers, twitter folk, and anyone who is interested in traveling.

It will be at 7pm at Tiffin Wallah, an Indian restaurant. It is located at 127 East 28th Street.

In addition to myself, the following people will be attending:

If you think you might attend, just leave a comment or contact me and I’ll add your name/site to the list if you’d like.

I will also be in San Diego for the first few days of Comicon. If there are people who’d like to meet up in Sand Diego, let me know.

Comments

1. NYCity Mama says:

I’m sorry I couldn’t make it tonight! My husband got stuck late at work : ( Please keep me in mind for the next one! My apologies to all.

Carol

2. I hope the travel tweet-up goes well. I am in Miami, so won’t be able to attend. I’ll try to keep up with updates.

~Caitlin
    @TravelPRgirl

3. Laura says:

I’m going to try to attend.

4. Chaz says:

Hi, I don’t think I’ve got anything going on tomorrow, would love to meet some travel bloggers.

Chaz

5. Andrew says:

I will try and see if I can get out of a dinner with some people that are also in town that day. Might be difficult, but if so, expect an email from me. Either way enjoy the city!

Andrew
    TheBrooklynNomad.com

6. Dave says:

I just got home to Virginia last night from Colombia, otherwise I would’ve been on a Chinatown bus up to NYC for this meetup.

Don’t you want to visit Obamaland here in DC? :)

7. Kirsty says:

Rats, I would love to come but don’t ge tto town until July 22nd. If anyone is still around up until August 8th and fancies a ’round two’ meetup, let me know. Have fun!

8. Jot says:

I’m going to Comic Con with my two oldest children (boys, 8,5) on Thursday because I’m on vacation in the area. If you want to get together, let me know via email. If not, we’ll at least “drive by” Kurtz’s setup. I’m not a “fanboy” type, so I won’t wait inline to fistbump Scott, but I’ll pay for lunch. :)

-Jot “yes that’s my real name”

9. NYCity Mama says:

I’ll be there…might be about 30 minutes late, but I’d love to join in!

10. MousE says:

Wait, what? When did you go back stateside!

11. You guys will be right around the corner from my office – I’d love to crash!