This Monday finds me in beautiful Toronto, Ontario. I can say it is beautiful because it is still rather warm. If I were here in 2 months I’d probably be screaming about the weather.
I spent the weekend in Niagara Falls with the folks from G Adventures, who had their annual corporate meeting. I was able to meet people I haven’t seen in almost a year as well as get caught up on the future plans for the company.
Tomorrow I’m speaking at the Future of Tourism event in Toronto. Tickets are free if you are in the Toronto area and would like to attend.
Wednesday I’m off to Ecuador to explore Quito and the Galapagos Islands. I’m really looking forward to it as I have never been to Ecuador before. I hope to come away with an enormous treasure trove of images to share with you.
- Particles break light-speed limit Nature
- …except probably not xkcd
- Google Earth 6.1 released Google Earth Blog
- How Continents Shaped Civilization Astrobiology Magazine
- New Libyan flag flies at the UN CNN
- United announces their 2012 frequent flier program (hint: it isn’t great)
- The world’s weirdest places to scuba dive CNN