In October 2010 I took the first hot air ballon ride of my life on South Africa. I felt the photos I took could tell the story better than I could.
This week’s guest is Johnny Jet.
- Gary – 1) Google will keep moving into travel, as will Apple, 2) TSA will pull back, 3) Big year for travel bloggers
- Chris – 1) American will come back to Expedia and Orbitz, 2) Liquids ban will go away, 3) Will still make big cruise ships
- Johnny – 1) Airlines remove from booking sites like Expedia, 2) More airlines will move staff on Twitter, 3) More hotels offer free internet
- Jen – 1) There will be a rise of a middle luxury industry, 2) Spirit and Ryan Air will keep annoying people, 3) More travel website startups
Favorite Places of 2011
- Gary – South Africa, Spain,
- Chris – Egypt, Colorado
- Johnny – Estonia, Bora Bora, Oman
- Jen – Lake Como, Namour, Belgium