Gary is currently in ?????, ?????? (Oct 23rd, 2014)

Interview with El Mundo

Bienvenido, los lectores de El Mundo! Espero que disfruten de este sitio! Si usted tiene alguna pregunta para mí, por favor deje un comentario.

I was interviewed by El Mundo yesterday, one of the largest newspapers in Spain. You can read the article (in Spanish) here. Read an online translation of the article in English. It was fun and a great honor to be featured in one of the largest Spanish media outlets.

Comments

1. angela says:

congrats, what an honor.

2. Carpools says:

Congratulations on your publicity! Its great!

3. Phenom says:

Hey this is gr8!! Felicitaciones…!!!

4. Javier says:

I have reading your interview in “El mundo”. I think that you forget visit another lovely place of Valencia… the albufera. Wherever you visit Valencia just send me a email and I will show you the bests places of my city.
    Keep in contact.

5. Michael says:

Nice! Congrats! Send us the article if it gets published online.

6. Rhyll says:

Congratulations on being featured!! One of the great accomplishment for being a traveler is to be featured like: Spanish media outlets. Well done:)
    San Remo

7. Darcy says:

Nice. I managed to understand most of the article, using a combination of your link (babelfish) as well as google translate tool (click here).