Monthly Archives: September 2009
The Great Minnesota iPhone Get-Together
Here are some of the sights and sounds I captured with my iPhone at the Minnesota State Fair.
This Week in Travel – Episode 4
Episode 4 of my latest travel podcast.
- Poorly performing hospitals found near travel hot spots
- Airlines & Recycling: The Not-So-Green Skies
- London police ‘steal’ from unlocked cars
- Airlines take precautions to protect fliers from swine flu
- Carrot-toting tourists making Arizona burros obese
- FAA gives Southwest until Dec. 24 to repair planes
Picks of the Week
- Chris Christensen: http://www.kayak.com/buzz
- David Farley: http://thefastertimes.com/travel/
- Jen Leo: Outbreaks Near Me iPhone App
- Gary Arndt: Smugmug.com
On The Road Again!
After a month of standing still I am back on the road!
Today I set out in my packed car for a two month tour of the Western United States and Canada. I’ll be hitting up all the usual suspect National Parks like Yellowstone, Yosemite, and the Grand Canyon. I also hope to be meeting up with readers as I pass through various towns along the way. I’ll be in Minneapolis until Labor Day when I head off to the Dakotas.
Cities I think I’ll be going through over the next two months include: Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Albuquerque and Los Angles. If I am going to be in your town and you’d like to meet up, just contact me via email. (Gary-at-Everything-Everywhere.com) I will also be at BlogWorld Expo in Vegas from October 15-18.
My schedule in Minneapolis is very open this week. I’ll be at the State Fair today, but beyond that I have no clue. If you have friended me on Facebook, I also have my cell phone number listed there.
I hope to show you some great photos of autumn in the Rockie Mountains!