Gary is currently in ????????, ????? (Oct 21st, 2014)

Daily Travel Photo – Waya Lailai Island, Fiji

Waya Lailai Resort, Yasawa Islands, Fiji

Waya Lailai Resort, Yasawa Islands, Fiji

This is a panoramic photo of the Waya Lailai Resort in the Yasawa Islands in Fiji. You probably will want to click on the image to get a better view. Ultra wide photos like these don’t show well at only 500 pixels wide. Somewhere out in the distance is the island where the movie Castaway was shot. In the right side of the photo you can see the leg of my guide up the mountain, Barry. The stitching on the photo isn’t perfect, but I think you can get the gist of it.

Comments

1. wilson says:

Hi Gary, fellow wow’er/native fijian dropping a line to say bula :) Im a tad bit late finding your site after you visitng Fiji (found it through the interview you had with WoW Insider) but found it at last :D Hope you had fun while here in Fiji, good luck with the rest of your world tour!

2. Laura says:

Gary,
    Absolutely stunning! Fiji is definitely a place I want to visit. Thanks for sharing!

3. Dale says:

That is an amazing photo, Such beauty on our earth

Dale

4. Raj says:

Hey, nice pic! Must be one beautiful place.

5. Lois says:

My first visit here – your blog is amazing – both stunning to look at and informative.

6. jeff says:

wow these photos are amazing, I love the one of the Yasawa’s above, I have been there, it’s a beautiful, natural place! try go to manta ray alley, its a great experience full off rays and sea life.

I love travel blogs, if you have a second check out my current fav http://www.clerkandtellerexplorers.com