Our guest this week is Steven Shalowitz.
Steven is the Host of “The One Way Ticket Show” podcast, where he explores with his acclaimed guests where they would go if given a one-way ticket, no coming back. Their destinations may be in the past, present, future, real, imaginary, or state of mind. He also chats with his guests about their lives and work. Steven is also the Host of the “IsraelCast” podcast. He speaks with experts about their work in Israel in high tech, medicine, agriculture, water management, the culinary & visual arts, and more.
- Gary – Bet Guvrin 45 min outside of Jerusalem.
- Jen – Pepperrell Cove, Maine
- Steven – Algeria – 6 UNESCO World Heritage Sites. The City of Setif. Setif Museum – Musee d’archeologie Roman Mosaics collection.
Picks of the Week
- Gary – Other podcast apps other than Apple. Podcast Addict, Overcast, Podcast Republic
- Jen – Withlocals.com
- Steven – Book: Come Tell Me How You Live by Agatha Christie