This week’s guest is entrepreneur, leader and philanthropist Bruce Poon Tip, is the founder of G Adventures, an award-winning small group adventure travel company and pioneer of community tourism. They host 200,000 travellers per year, offer more than 750 tours, and travel to 100 countries, across all seven continents.
Bruce recently released his new ebook Unlearn: The Year The Earth Stood Still
Destination pics of the week
- Gary – Wood Buffalo National Park, Alberta, Canada
- Jen – The Royal Tyrrell Museum of Palaeontology
- Bruce– Japan – outside of big cities. How to get lost in rural Japan. Fishing villages in coastal Japan.
Travel tips of the week
- Gary – https://184.108.40.206/
- Jen – Toca Boca apps for kids of all ages
- Bruce– Vago compression bags