Last Updated on
This week’s guests were Sean Keener of BootsNAll and Andrew Evans who called in from Ushuaia, Argentina, the southernmost city in the world. He spent 40 days traveling there on buses from Washington DC.
Stories This Week
- Andrew reports from Ushaia, Argentina after 40 days of bus travel from Washington, DC.
- Hawaii may ban laxative fish
- American Airlines Announces $8 Blankets
- Free aiport wi-fi
- Ancillary Fees
- World’s Dirty Hotels
Tips of the Week
- Chris – Visit Jamacia, Meet Locals
- Sean – @Bus2Antarctica<<
- Andrew – Keep napkins and bags when on a bus, and don’t make reservations in advance.
- Gary – Monster Cable, Outlets To Go™ Power Strip – 6 Outlets