Last Updated on
This week’s guest is Gary Bembridge, from Tips for Travelers and Travel Blogger’s Podcast. I wasn’t able to log on this week due to a crappy hotel internet connection in Jordan.
This Week’s News:
- Letter alleges captain diverted plane because family complained about in-flight film
- TSA delays knives on flights policy in major reversal
- Spring Airlines moving to sexy maid uniforms for flight attendants
- Carnival Cruises’ two recent maritime accidents cost the U.S. military $4.2M to rescue them. Senator asks for reimbursement, Carnival declines.
- Carnival Triumph’s bad luck: Fuel barges explode near docked cruise ship
- LA Times: Congress passes bill to reduce flight delays; Obama will sign it
- Virgin America flights allow mile-high flirting
- Czech Ambassador reminds Americans they are not Chechnya
Picks of the week:
- Gary – Buckingham Palace tours
- Jen – cruisecritic.co.uk
- Chris – DemographicsPro.com