Monday Travel Update – Guat I’m Doing in Central America
Greetings from the shore of Lake Atitlán, Guatemala. The last week has been busy to put it mildly.
Ruins of Tikal
I’m on my first G Adventure tour of the year: Mayan Ruins & Culture. Since I checked in last week in San Salvador, me and my group have:
- Spent two nights in the quaint village of Suchitoto, El Salvador
- Visited the archeological site of Joya de Ceren in El Salvador. The Pompeii of the Americas.
- Visited the ruins of Copan in Honduras.
- Visited the Archaeological Park and Ruins of Quirigua in Guatemala.
- Spent the morning in the amazing Tikal National Park in Guatemala.
- Spent an evening on the peaceful Rio Dulce river in Guatemala.