The last 7 weeks have been crazy. I don’t think I have done as much in so little time in the four years I’ve been on the road traveling. Just go give you a recap of the last, almost 2 months:
- 14 countries: Czech Republic, Austria, Slovakia, Slovenia, Italy, Croatia, Spain, Switzerland, Germany, Liechtenstein, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria and Turkey.
- 13 languages: Czech, German, Slovakian, Slovenian, Italian, Croatian, Spanish, Catalonian, Swiss German, Hungarian, Romanian, Bulgarian and Turkish.
- 8 currencies: Czech Crowns, Euros, Croatian Kunas, Swiss Francs, Hungarian Florints, Romanian Leis, Bulgarian Levs and Turkish Lirias.
- I’ve traveled across borders on buses, trains, planes and ships.
- I walked from Europe to Asia….and back.