Monthly Archives: February 2010
It’s twue, it’s twue! Bigger is Better!
Thanks to my friend Jason, PHP ninja and all around programming jedi, I am now launching the feature I announced back in January.
High definition daily photos!
Almost all of the nearly 800 daily photos I’ve put on the site should now be visible in a 1,000 pixel wide format. This increases the area of the photos from 240,000 (600×400) to 667,000 pixels (1000×667), an increase of almost three fold!
To get an idea of the difference a bigger photo makes, click on the image below to see it in its full glory:
If you have subscribed to the site via RSS, you should see the new images show up in your RSS reader every day.
Let me know what you think of the new change.
Operation Street Food – Day 3 & 4 (Khao San Road)
- 1kg longkong and 1kg rambutan – 200 baht (US$6.02) This lasted two days
- 1 mystery meat – 20 baht ($0.60)
- 2 chicken gizzard skewers and 1 roasted fish – 30 baht ($0.90)
- Pad Thai with chicken – 40 baht ($1.20)
- Mango with rice – 25 baht ($0.75)
- 3 gizard skewers, 2 pork skewer, 2 grilled fish – 75 baht ($2.25)