Gary is currently in Toronto, ON (Sep 21st, 2014)

On The Road Again!

My home for the next 2 months

My home for the next 2 months

After a month of standing still I am back on the road!

Today I set out in my packed car for a two month tour of the Western United States and Canada. I’ll be hitting up all the usual suspect National Parks like Yellowstone, Yosemite, and the Grand Canyon. I also hope to be meeting up with readers as I pass through various towns along the way. I’ll be in Minneapolis until Labor Day when I head off to the Dakotas.

Cities I think I’ll be going through over the next two months include: Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Albuquerque and Los Angles. If I am going to be in your town and you’d like to meet up, just contact me via email. (Gary-at-Everything-Everywhere.com) I will also be at BlogWorld Expo in Vegas from October 15-18.

My schedule in Minneapolis is very open this week. I’ll be at the State Fair today, but beyond that I have no clue. If you have friended me on Facebook, I also have my cell phone number listed there.

I hope to show you some great photos of autumn in the Rockie Mountains!

Comments

1. rozo says:

It’s Labor Day Weekend. Have a nice day!!

2. AVCr8teur says:

Let me know if you make it out to the San Francisco area.

3. Maureen Wild says:

Have a great trip and a great time.my sister lives in Cairns, if you are ever that way I am sure they would be glad to see you

4. Melanie says:

Wave when you pass through Longview!

Are you going to visit Mt St Helens?

5. travel girl says:

Seattle area here, about 20 miles east of. Not sure what you’d be interested in photographing, but if I’m still unemployed, chances are my calendar wouldn’t mind getting out and about… :)

6. Stephanie says:

Have fun! There is so much beauty in the American West. Yellowstone is unreal.

7. BenSpark says:

I’ll be at BWE09 too. I can’t wait to meet you!

8. Great to see. Ah, the (North) American West. I look forward to learning of your adventures….

stay adventurous,
    Craig

9. Melanie says:

Wow sounds like a great trip! Enjoy it! The leaves out west will be beautiful!
    If you are in Las Vegas until Oct 23 – I will be there!