Gary is currently in Town of Ellington, WI (Aug 31st, 2014)

Episode 5 – Singapore Zoo

My day at the world famous Singapore Zoo.

Comments

1. Brigid Kim says:

Wow!!! What a video Gary!!! My husband is trying to talk me into visiting Singapore’s National Zoo and I’m totally frightened because it includes a night safari. This video is so tempting though. Thanks for sharing!!! We’ll have to go some in a few years because a 14 hour flight with a 14 month old is not so much fun. I’m taking a 16 hour flight with her on Sunday. Wish me luck!!! And I cannot wait to visit Singapore someday.

Brigid Kim

2. johny says:

Really entertaining video you put here, i hope there must be few others entertaining moment in Singapore zoo

3. Astro Galaxy says:

Dear Gary,
    Singapore Zoo is my top favourite place in Singapore.
    I enjoyed photographing the animals.
    I think your video is great.
    Cheers!

4. Christy says:

Hi Gary! I stumbled on your site when searching for Agro resort in Bintan. I live in Singapore so guess I just missed you. Have a great trip! Looks good so far. I will try to watch your site more often. Cheers! Christy

5. Bietz's Friend Pete says:

Very well done.

6. Gary says:

I wish they had antelopes….

7. MalHavoc says:

Great video, Gary, and an excellent musical selection. I very much liked the effort you went through to sync the shots of the animals to the lyrics right around the 1:45 mark.